Hey Lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. إن شاء الله
Today I am going to do the #GetToKnowMe tag, where I tell you all 20 random facts about myself.
I’ve seen this on quite a few blogs, and I thought it would be a good idea to do this as well. This gives you guys the chance to know me a little better! I think the more personal you get with your readers, the better it is 🙂
So here are my 20 random facts about myself:
- I am 20 years old (but mentally still 10, according to my friends and family. My level of maturity depends on who I am with. (Even through I’m 20 years old I’m still a child at heart)
- I am from the UK. I was born and brought up here.
- I’m 5ft3 inches and a half (Yes that half inch counts)
- I have 4 siblings 2 brothers 2 sisters, all younger than me. (Yes I’m the eldest it’s not as bad as it sounds, there are loads of advantages such as; they do I say (sometimes, depending on what mood they’re in), they clean my room and do my chores (but there’s always a fee involved). 😛 With every advantage there comes disadvantage. A disadvantage of being the eldest is, I pretty much get in trouble for all my siblings wrong doings). 😦
- My family means the world to me. I have no idea what I would do without them.(We are a Crazy bunch)
- When you first meet me I might come across as shy and quiet, but trust me, when I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy adventures. (The words shy and quite do not even exist in my dictionary).
- I’m so laid back that I’m practically lying down. It takes a lot to bother me, and I’m often heard saying “it’ll be fine!”
- I’m very talkative I will talk to anyone and everyone. One of my many talents is talking to complete strangers I love talking and making conversation with people I don’t know, especially elderly people. It’s always nice to have conversations, with them they have so much wisdom and knowledge, their stories and experiences are always so interesting and inspirational.
- I love reading, but I’ve never read any of the Harry Potter Books and only watched the first movie. (Sorry Harry Potter fans).
- I love to travel and someday hope to travel the world. (FYI that’s the only reason I want to get married).
- I forgive easily, literally you can shoot me and say sorry and we’d be cool.
- I am a big foodie I love food more than I love people. There I said it. 😛
- I’m very outgoing and easy to approach I love meeting new people and making new friends.
- I have an obsession with pyjamas and cute slippers. I probably own more pyjamas than clothes. (Not sure how many people take me seriously in minion pyjamas and slippers though). You’ve got to agree pyjamas are amazing there so comfortable and cosy. I would wear them all day every day if I could.
- Nothing makes me happier than chocolate. ( If I’m ever upset with you just bring me chocolate and we’ll be fine)
- I love making others smile that’s what makes me smile. (I do not like seeing people sad and upset, I will do anything humanly possible to make them smile).
- I am an, over thinker, only during the night. When the world is sleeping my brain decides stay awake to think and over think about the little things that don’t even matter. (I’m a night owl).
- I love the rain there is just something about it, which makes me so happy it also clams me down.
- My favorite season has to be Autumn, the pretty leaves the warm breeze and the sweet smell in the air. (Another reason autumn is my favorite season is because its my birthday than)
- I am the biggest procrastinator and the biggest perfectionist. How that works out I can’t tell you. (Another one of my skill is procrastinating I can put off doing something for days, weeks even depending on what it is. In the past I have left Uni assignments to do the night before it is due, I wouldn’t advise you to do so, but I’ve done it. Have I learnt my lesson from this NO I still am the biggest procrastinator I still leave my assignments for the last minute. I am also a perfectionist I like making sure everything’s perfect, you can imagine the stress I go through the night before. But I never learn from my mistake).
Thank you for reading, I’m not that exciting – But I hope you learnt a few interesting things about me! I’d like to get to know all of you better. Tell me a fact about yourself leave it in the Comments below. 🙂