Hey Lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. إن شاء الله
I love mixing things up on here so this week I bring you the “32 random question Tag”. It’s basically a list of 32 question I answer. That being said lets dive right in.
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! I’m scared of the monsters living in my closet; they might come out and eat me if the closet door is open. (I know how silly that sounds, so go ahead and laugh. What can I say I am a big baby?)
2. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope. They never have anything decent.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in for sure.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
No I can’t say I have. What would I even do with it?
5. Do you cut out coupons and then never use them?
6. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Hhhhm….Either way I’m going to get seriously injured or even die. BUT if I had to choose I guess I’d rather get attacked by a swarm of bees, in the hope to out run them. (Which I doubt will happen)
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
That depends on what the picture is for or whom I am taking the picture with. 90% of the time when I take pictures I always make silly, goofy faces. YES I’m everyone’s worse nightmare to take a picture with.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not really, but there is an app on my phone that does it for me, it’s pretty cool.
9. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes. My idea of FUN is watching cartoons in my PJ’s and eating unhealthy snacks.
10. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under my bed, as I know no one will look under there because it’s the most obvious place and people tend to overlook the obvious. (But you didn’t hear that from me)
11. What do you drink with dinner?
Water I’m a very cheap date. (JOKING dating is Haram in Islam).
12. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Garlic-Mayo or Hot Sauce
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Pitch Perfect 1&2, The Heat, Spy, Love actually, Life as you know it and Bridesmaids.
14. Can you change the oil on your car?
No, but I’m sure I am going to learn how to very soon.(Long story)
15. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. Mainly because I am still learning how to drive, but my driving instructor’s main concern is my speeding, other than that he says I’m a pretty good driver.
16. Afraid of heights?
Nope. I love heights. One of things on my to do list is to skydiving and bungee jumping.
17. Do you sing in the car?
YES! All the time, just to annoy my siblings. (I sing very well I’m sure if you asked my siblings they would agree. *sarcasm*)
Christmas Eid stressful?
I wouldn’t really say stressful, but things do get a little hectic the night before, but that’s the beauty of it all.
19. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
I when I was younger I always wanted to become a teacher (maths teacher in particular) I still plan on going into teaching, but I want to work in the Technology industry first.
20. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes I can.
21. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I guess. I mean, I’ve laughed so hard I cried, so I guess that counts.
22. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
I would tell my self “To ALWAYS have faith in Allah (SWT) and to never lose hope. Not everything is going to go according to plan, I should not worry or stress when something does not go as I planned because at the end of the day Allah (SWT) is the best of planners he knows what is best for us. we should always bare that in mind.
23. What’s your favourite thing to do when you’re upset?
Pray. Praying always makes me feel better, because I’m speaking to my lord and I know his listening.
24. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the superpower to be invisible?
Superpower to read minds. (Call me nosy, but I’m curious to know what others “really” think)
25. Name three things that are physically close to you.
My laptop, wrapping paper and scissors.
26. Do you want kids? Why or why not?
Yes Inshallah, because kids bring joy and happiness.
27. How do you deal with anger?
I don’t really get angry very often, but the rare moments I do, I usually take a nap. YES you’ve read right I take a nap. I’m less likely to be angry after a nap. (Taking a nap I gives me time to cool down and I am less likely to say or do anything , which I am going regret later)
28. A favourite memory with a sibling?
We have so many great memories together. There isn’t a day that goes by were we’re not up to some sort of mischief. One memory that comes to mind is when we were younger we loved experimenting with things, so one day we decided to boil and egg in the microwave oven, (doesn’t sound too bad right, but the egg exploded and created a mess we got in a lot of trouble and its save to say we never attempted that again).
29 How many aunts and uncles do you have?
Brace yourself for this question guys. I have 15 aunts and uncles. YES 15. My dad has 5 brothers and 3 sisters and my mum has 3 sisters and 4 brothers. (That’s just my immediate aunts and uncles)
30. Heels or flats?
Flats all day Every day.
31. Can you swim well?
32. Are you lazy?
Guilty as charged. I can be very lazy at times, but I like to think of it as procrastination.
So there you go. Hopefully this gives you a more of an insight into who I am, and some of the weird aspects of my personality. Hopefully I am not that weird.
Let me know if you do this tag as well or leave a comment to some of the answers down below.
Jazak’Allah for reading.