Hey Lovelies! I hope you are all doing well. إن شاء الله
Recently, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award (Woohoo!) I’ve seen this award making its way around the blog world. It seems like a great way to spread the love among bloggers who have a real passion for what they do and perhaps to introduce you to a blog that you may not have known about.
I was nominated by three lovely sisters Aliyah Zahra, Star of Persia and Loubnanya. Two months into blogging and I receive my second award nomination, so thank you AAliyah Zahra, Star of Persia and Loubnanya for nominating me I am flattered to say the least and I think it’s very cool that we can support one another on our journeys . Please do check out their wonderful blogs.
The Rules for this award are :
Thank the nominator and link their blog.
List the rules and display the award.
Add 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 7 other bloggers and let them know via a comment.
Seven facts about me:
- I’m very talkative I will talk to anyone and everyone. One of my “many” talents is talking to complete strangers I love talking to people I don’t know, especially elderly people. They have so much knowledge and wisdom, their stories and experiences are always so interesting and inspirational. (This scares my mum she’s always telling me not to talk to strangers because it’s not safe. #StrangerDanger)
- Everything on my computer/ phone is perfectly organized in folders within folder, within folder. I even organise my emails into folders. (Call me Crazy but it makes life so much more easier, I know exactly where to find what)
- I hate shopping. YES I am a girl and I hate shopping, I tend to do all my shopping online and will only go out shopping if I really have to.
- I love to travel and see new things, someday hope to travel the world. (That’s the only reason I want to get married #MuslimGirlProblem).
- I am a big foodie I love food more than I love people. (I have a list of “restaurants/cafes to eat in” on my phone, I’m half way through the list, but the list keeps getting longer. My love for food is never ending)
- My family means the world to me. I have no idea what I would do without them.(We are a Crazy bunch). There is never a dull moment in my household; we’re always up to something some sort of mischief.
- I hate seeing people sad/upset I would do anything humanly possible to make them smile. Making others smile is what makes me smile.
Now onto the final thing that I need to do, nominate 7 other blogs for the award.
I Nominate YOU All.
I know I’m only meant to nominate 7 people, but I thought why not nominate everyone. So go ahead answer the following questions, either on a blogs post or in the comments below. Looking, forward to reading your answers.