Recently, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award (Woohoo!) I’ve seen this award making its way around the blogging world. It seems like a great way to spread the love among bloggers who have a real passion for what they do and perhaps to introduce you to a blog that you may not have known about.
I was nominated by three lovely sisters ReDiscovery57, SurtiDiaries and Zainab Bint Husain thank you guys for nominating me I am flattered to say the least and I think it’s very cool that we can support one another on our journeys . Please do check out their wonderful blogs.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
- List 7 facts about yourself.
7 facts about me in no particular order:
- When you first meet me I might come across as shy and quiet, but trust me, when I’m comfortable with you get ready for some craziness. The words shy and quite do not even exist in my dictionary.
- I like to have brief yet deep conversations with strangers. Normally with people I meet at bus stops or on the bus. People like telling me all sorts of stories about themselves and I enjoy listening to them. It’s always nice to have conversations, with them they have so much wisdom and knowledge, their stories and experiences are always so interesting and inspirational.
- I love to travel and someday hope to travel the world. (FYI that’s the only reason I want to get married #MuslimGirlProblem).
- I have an obsession with pyjamas and cute slippers. I probably own more pairs of pyjamas than actual clothes. Not sure how many people take me seriously in minion pyjamas and slippers though. You have to agree with me pyjamas are amazing, there so comfortable and cosy. I would wear them all day every day if I had a choice.
- I am an, over thinker, only during the night. When the world is sleeping my brain decides stay awake to think and over think about the little things that don’t even matter. (I’m a night owl). I also seem to get a great deal of work done during the night. So I guess it’s not all bad.
- I cannot believe I’m putting this out on the internet, but I’m scared of cats. Yes you read that right I’m scared of cats. You can go ahead and laugh now. But I’m not scared of dogs or spiders, but cats. How that works I don’t know.
- I have never seen Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit.
I Nominate YOU All.
I know I’m only meant to nominate 10 people, but I thought why not nominate everyone. So go ahead tell me 7 facts about yourself, either on a separate blog post or in the comment section below. Looking, forward to reading your facts.